For additional information, please contact Camp Director Steve White at
490 Caney Valley Road
Markleysburg, PA 15459
Our 120-acre camping facility includes:
- 8 masonry cabins with a capacity of 16 per cabin. Hot showers, restrooms and in-floor heating are in each cabin.
- Rodahaver Chapel, seats 150, with modern restrooms in foyer area.
- A fellowship hall (located under Rodahaver Chapel has a fireplace and two classrooms for small group interaction.
- A dining hall, where meals are served cafeteria style, includes full kitchen facilities - maximum capacity 150.
- Camp store with ice cream novelties, soda and snacks.
- Outdoor facilities include an amphitheater with fire pit, a pavilion/shelter house with fireplace, a heated swimming pool (June thru August) with certified lifeguard, a ballfield, volleyball, gaga ball, horse shoes, bocce ball, and a basketball court, also there are many hiking trails with multiple campfire sites.
- Vesper Hill and Sonrise Overlook, two outdoor sites perfect for vespers or private devotions and prayer.
- Camp Director on site.
The Camp is physically located on the Maryland side of the Mason-Dixon line; however, our mailbox is in Pennsylvania. You can actually park your car in either state since the parking lot extends into PA.